top 100 sports websites
Krylian

login bonus betfred sports60_free login bet 365 live scores_betting software 2019

Pastrnak with 4 points against Ottawa.

Nylander wants $1.5M more than Pastrnak.

PR nightmare for whatever team takes a chance on him. The court testimony is sickening.

Jonathan Quick out 3-6 weeks for the Kings after getting knee surgery. What are the odds that these guys can still make the playoffs?

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

PR nightmare for whatever team takes a chance on him. The court testimony is sickening.

Plus #metoo wasn't even a thing back then.? Social media will?go nuclear if he's reinstated.

2 hours ago, jared said:

Jonathan Quick out 3-6 weeks for the Kings after getting knee surgery. What are the odds that these guys can still make the playoffs?

They're low even with him.

2 hours ago, Krylian said:

Plus #metoo wasn't even a thing back then.? Social media will?go nuclear if he's reinstated.

For a while perhaps... Oddly you don't hear a thing about Roberto Osuna anymore. People are quick to forget...

Yanni Gourde just signed a 6-year deal for $30.996 million. He had 64 points last year which is higher than any total Nylander has accumulated to date.?

FIgure it out, Nylander.?

Gourde was never drafted and is 26 years old. Nylander has a much higher ceiling than Gourde.

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Gourde was never drafted and is 26 years old. Nylander has a much higher ceiling than Gourde.

I think that's largely accepted as the case but even so, Nylander is rumoured to want an extra $18 million in that time frame.?

Seems a tad high IMO.?

59 minutes ago, jared said:

I think that's largely accepted as the case but even so, Nylander is rumoured to want an extra $18 million in that time frame.?

Seems a tad high IMO.?

I agree if Nylander is seeking $8M+ AAV he is overvaluing himself. But Yanni Gourde is not a comparable.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

I agree if Nylander is seeking $8M+ AAV he is overvaluing himself. But Yanni Gourde is not a comparable.

Clearly we are on different sides of the fence here, Ryan.?

Sens players caught on video making fun of coaches and admitting to not paying attention to game tape.

This season just keeps getting better.

https://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/ottawa-senators/candid-camera-ottawa-senators-players-caught-on-video-joking-about-team-badmouthing-coach/wcm/d1b7eeb8-9d42-4e4a-ba22-9ae2e2ea5d66?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1541465066

?

Edited by Krylian

top 100 sports websites

But every team does that, I'm sure. They're just unlucky that some stupid fuck invaded their privacy and uploaded it.?

Blackhawks fire Joel Quenneville.

1 hour ago, Bret said:

But every team does that, I'm sure. They're just unlucky that some stupid fuck invaded their privacy and uploaded it.?

All that may be true, but it's still the Sens, so HAHAHAHA!!!!

25 minutes ago, Jordan said:

The next coach of the Los Angeles Kings.

53 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I imagine there are a lot of teams who are off to rough starts that have reached out to Mr. Quenneville.? What's the record for shortest coach unemployment ever?

1 hour ago, Pittyman said:

I imagine there are a lot of teams who are off to rough starts that have reached out to Mr. Quenneville.? What's the record for shortest coach unemployment ever?

For GM is was probably when Burkie came to Toronto.

1 hour ago, Pittyman said:

Pat Burns. About 15 seconds. Habs to Leafs .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKJfMoom8c0&

?

Habs terminating contract of Tomas Plekanec.?

51 minutes ago, Pittyman said:

The Leafs broke him.
At least he got his 1000th game!

I think the Habs let him play to get him there as a courtesy... one of the classier things that organization has done.

Tuukka Rask granted leave of absence from Bruins for personal reasons.